hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Friday, April 22, 2005
Friday, April 22, 2005
Today cell outing, we went to TP to play...badminton!
Haha. I think all of you are quite surprise as why I would actually pick up my racket and bring it to play at the court. Well, it's because I won't be the only idiot trying to serve the ball to the other side of the net. Heh, me and my mentee sucks at badminton so we thought, ok, we'll go together.
Besides, Bob agreed to coach me. Such a nice guy. =D
Bob is really good at coaching. Because I LEARN SO MANY NEW THINGS!!
Ahaha! Hey, at least I can continue hitting the shuttlecock. I'm still learning to smack the shuttlecock down but at least I can judge the dist and hit back. So maybe I can play better. If you guys decide to play badminton one day.
One thing I'm trying to learn though. Bob distracts his opponents by stamping his feet. The first time he did that, I jumped (well, the sound echoed over and over again...). I missed the shuttlecock. Heh. But oh wells, I did learn something so that was quite productive. Then we had bubble tea and pizza and sat at the stadium talking.
Aye, it's 11pm. Better go off now.